There are many ways to contact museum administrators:
1. You may write to:
Saskatchewan Railroad Historical Association (SRHA)
Saskatoon, Sask. S7H 5N9
2. Or call us at (306) 382-9855
3. Or you may email us:
- For general information about the museum or the association, or to volunteer at the museum, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- To book a tour, email us at: email@example.com
- Memberships are $30/year or $45 for families. More membership information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may mail the cheque to the address above.
- To find out more about how to make a donation or Buy-a-tie, contact us at: email@example.com
- Gift shop inquiries can be directed to at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Sask Railway Museum will be looking to hire a position(s) for a Groundskeeper/ Interpretative Guide/Gift Shop Operator for the next Summer season. Start date is just before the May long weekend to the Labour Day weekend. Applicants must be a post-secondary student this year or next and must have transportation to and from the museum. Grounds-keeping experience or other museum/tourism work is an asset. Watch SaskJobs.ca for more details, or….
- Send a resume to: email@example.com